8/22/12

Girly Bits - Stormy Skies


Hi again!

I decided that I would post the other polish I got from my first Llarowe haul before I go on my super dooper A-England swatch-stravaganza!

So without further ado I present: Girly Bits - Stormy Skies, a gorgeous blue-grey cream with glitter flecks.


(with flash)


(cloudy sunlight)


(cloudy sunlight)


(with flash)

This had a great formula, these photos were taken with two coats and a top coat. It's such a pretty colour, and the bottle is so cute! I love the diamante detail on them!

These photos make me realise how much I need to buy a legit camera. What camera's do you guys suggest?

Coming up next: A-England Swatch-Stravaganza!


(Forgive the awkward book stacking >.<)

See you next time!

x

4 comments:

  1. This polish is amazing!! it really does look like a Stormy Sky! It's going on my wishlist for my next Llarowe order. And WOW look at all those A Englands!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stormy Skies is such a gorgeous colour, haha yeah I think I might have gone overboard with buying A-Englands. I blame being sick when the sale was on! Lol

      Delete
  2. Stormy Sky is so gorgeous! How quickly did Llarowe ship to you? I am planning on getting some polishes off of there sometime soon... :) I can't wait to see your A-England swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty quick to get to me! It depends I think on if you order backordered polishes. I had to wait a while for my next shipment because I was waiting on piCture pOlish White Wedding so that took a couple of weeks. Haha thanks!

      Delete