8/29/12

Liebster Award!

Hi!!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by three lovely ladies: Lauren at Lolly's Nail Paints, Lexie at BlackFox Nails, and The Frustrated Fashionista, thanks!!




The Deal:

1. The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
2. The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
3. The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
4. These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
5. They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)


Fun Facts
1.  I work at a nightclub, the first job I've had that I actually like!

2. The photos of kittens that I put up are litters that have been surrendered to the vet and are too young to be desexed and adopted. It's such a fun age for kittens, they're crazy lol.

3. Even though I love cats, I also love dogs! My dream dog is a German Shepherd. 

4. I'm really tall. 5'11. NOT 6'!

5. My Dad tried to brainwash me when I was younger to want to be taller then him (he's 6'4"), I'm so glad that I'm not haha.

6. I'm graduating from Marketing at the end of this year and have nooo idea what to do.

7. I've made an Eve Hypo replica (not very well) to dress up as a Splicer to Comic-Con (didn't end up going in the end, but it will have it's time in the spotlight one day! haha).




8. I also made the Bunny Mask (but I'll probably remake it).




9. I LOOOVE computer games.

10. Currently obsessed with Once Upon A Time.

11. I enjoy watching documentaries, but also love trashy TV (Keeping Up With The Kardashians!).


Questions from Lolly's Nail Paints:
1. Films or Music?
Jeez, that's hard. I'd probably say music because without it I'd have nothing to listen to on the train every day.

2. Chocolate, Crisps or Cake?
Chocolate.

3. Favourite colour nail polish?
I'd have to say red. But it changes all the time. Lately I've been enjoying 'in your face' reds, even though they stain my fingers (I'm looking at you Big Apple Red).

4. Your first memory?
It would have to be when I was about 2, my Mum was yelling at my Dad because we were all going to the beach and he left me with my cousins and they didn't put sun screen on me all day. I was sooooo sunburnt.

5. Have you ever had any nail polish disasters?
Not really. Although this probably means that one's about to happen!

6. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
I reallllyyyy wanted to do Forensic Science. Then I realised that I hate/am not good at science.

7. What  do you now want to be when you grow up?
Probably something in marketing. I wanted to do video games marketing, none of that is near me though, it's mostly in America. I'll probably end up being a brand manager, which could be fun depending on the product!

8. Has anything ever happened to you what you never thought it would?
I don't think I ever expected to be addicted to nail polish. Like, having 100 polishes in my collection doesn't even bother me, in fact, to me it doesn't look like I have many at all!

9. Do you ever have recurring dreams?
Not really. Most of my dreams are so dull. They're pretty much me going about my everyday life. I remember once during exam blog, I had a dream I was studying. So boring!

10. Do you have any fears? If so, what are they?
Heights & spiders. Worst things in the world.

11. What's the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Nothing really stands out, I imagine that when I graduate, that'll be pretty fun. Haha


Passing it on toooooooooo: (Sorry if you've already been nominated!)
AbsoluteVarnish
One Nail To Rule Them All
Nailed It NZ
A Polished Addiction
Juicy Daily
The Nail Movement
Frenchie's Fairyland
Nail Narcotics
My Pretty Paints
Nailipedia
Can't Hold My Lacquer

Questions:
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. All-time favourite nail polish?
3. Have you traveled anywhere before? Where to?
4. How many bottles of polish do you own?
5. How often do you paint your nails?
6. Worst injury?
7. Favourite food?
8. Hobbies apart from blogging?
9. Current favourite TV Show?
10. Dream job?
11. Kitties or puppies?


x

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the nom! cute kittens and awesome nail polish swatches? i'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete