9/8/12

A-England - Ascalon & Princess Tears


Hi again!


Today I've got two amazing colours from A-England's Legends Collection Ascalon & Princess Sabra. 


First up is Ascalon! A great grey-lavender with scattered holographic particles. For some reason the direct sunlight didn't show any of the purple tones but you can see it in the pictures in the shade. All these pictures are taken with 2 coats, no top coat or base coat (naughty).




Direct Sunlight


Indoors


Indirect Sunlight


Flash


Oh my god, Princess Tears! It's a stunning lilac toned holographic polish! Even though I don't work in an office, I think that this could be one of the rare holographics that are work appropriate. Again, only two coats needed for the pictures below.



Flash


Indoors
Direct Sunlight


Direct Sunlight


 As with all the A-Englands these have a great formula, not being too thick or too thin and super opaque. I did think that they were going to be more of a linear holographic, but they're more scattered. It's not a bad thing, but I've seen heaps of photos where people have gotten stronger linear holographic photos.

In my opinion, you can never have too many holographics, and the only bad thing about them is that you can't see it indoors!


Tomorrow I've got some more Legends for you as we reach the end of the *insert game show music here* SWATCH-STRAVAGANZA!


See you tomorrow!


x

2 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous but Princess Tears is definitely swoon worthy. Looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete