9/5/12

A-England - Elaine & Guinevere

Hi!

Omg! I completely forgot to post yesterday. Uni's been so annoying. Group work = death!

Continuing on the A-England SWATCH-STRAVAGANZA, I've got two beautiful purples from the Mythicals collection.

First up is Elaine (not the one from Seinfeld, although I'm sure she'd rock this colour), a gorgeous dark purple creme, it's kind of eggplant-y (?) and would be great for autumn I think. This is two easy coats. No idea why this made my hand look so red in the sunlight again, but it didn't look like that in real life haha

Direct Sunlight

Flash
Now, one of my favourites of the bunch, Guinevere! A light grey-purple/lilac creme. The perfect counterpart to Elaine because I think this one would rock spring. Or winter. Or any season haha. Again, two easy coats.

Direct Sunlight
Indoors

Flash

Flash
Purple has to be on of my favourite colours, it goes with every outfit and suits everyone!

Now I'll have to get back to this stupid assignment! See you tomorrow!

x

2 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful on you! Lovely purples =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I'm always paranoid that the colours I like look horrible on me lol

      Delete