9/3/12

A-England - Excalibur & Holy Grail

Hi!

So it's day 2 of the A-England SWATCH-STRAVAGANZA! Today I've got the two metallics from the Mythicals collection to show you.

First up is Excalibur, a perfect silver polish! I initially got this just for a stamping polish, but I'm sure that I'll wear it as a full manicure quite often. I love how I can just imagine the sword Excalibur being this shiny haha! The formula was great, pretty much a one coater, but I used two for the pictures below just because I hadn't put on a basecoat and you could see all my nail ridges.


Direct Sunlight

Flash

Indoors

Now Holy Grail! I'm not really a gold person, and I have no idea why this made my hands look so lobster red in photos, but I actually like this colour! I also got this one to be used as a stamping polish, but I'm not sure how good it would be, these photos were taken with 3 coats.

Direct Sunlight

Direct Sunlight
Flash

Indoors

I think I'm probably more a silver person than a gold person, are there people can can suit both? If so, I wish I was one of them haha!

See you again tomorrow!

x

1 comment: